• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
If anyone with a Boox Max 3 or Lumi is willing to help me test a new build of the e-ink version, please send an email to mike@zubersoft.com so I can send you the link to the apk. Onyx sent me the latest version of their library so I want to see if it fixes many of the issues being reported. The problem turned out to be that they had added 64-bit support in version 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 for me (due to problems I reported back in October 2019), but had removed 64-bit support with 1.1.4, so they've added it back now with 1.1.5. 

eichelbe - I wouldn't have expected the initialization to take more than a minute at most. The changes I made with version 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 related to the synchronization were so minor in nature that I'm really struggling to come up with an explanation for why you are never seeing it get past the initialization part. I can make a new build for you that outputs status as it goes through the initialization so we can understand what's happening if you'd be willing to test it. 

palosanto - I'm not sure how to programmatically add a border to the icon (or if that is even possible). I'm trying to think of other possible solutions, such as having a darker background behind the tool icon if the color of the tool is light enough to require it. The number indicates the size of the tool. So if you have a size 80 highlighter, it will show 80. That is to make it possible to easily distinguish between different sizes of pen favorites with the same color, for example.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 01-05-2021, 03:40 AM