• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-08-2021, 06:36 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If it will help you, I can add an option to the settings that says, "Select annotations after creation". Then you can enter your text, tap away, MobileSheets will switch to the selection tool and select your annotation. Then you can adjust it, but you'll have to switch back to the text tool if you want to enter more text after that. I'm not going to allow annotations to be selected while other tools are active, because that caused major workflow problems with users that wanted to place a lot of stamps as MobileSheets would select each stamp after it was created, preventing more stamps from being placed. 
This would be great yes. Its not really much of a change, simply a setting in which once you tap out of the text entry its automatically got the nudge tool waiting. I've been using the other features and overall a huge improvement, the ability to add dynamics on the fly from the radial wheel is great. 

Its just that when using your finger with a tablet, on a busy score, it literally never is in the exact place it needs to be, every fingering has to be nudged manually. 

My only other small gripe after todays practice,  the vertical space between lines in the text entry has increased somewhat, and, and its made 3 note chord fingerings very difficult to fit onto busy scores. If there was anyway to return that to the original that would be fantastic too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by meszian88 - 01-08-2021, 12:38 PM