• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-14-2021, 09:57 AM)palosanto Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 03:38 AM)palosanto Wrote: The numbers are already included in the stamps library and also p (piano). We just need you to add a, m and i with the same font as p somewhere in the library. 
One could put them in the favorites palette in the desired size and color ready to apply to the guitar score much faster than with the text tool.
I just tested it and I love it! Lightning fast and accurate. I think that I'll be using it instead of freehand from now on.

I attach the ones I am using now for the strings with numbers 1 to 6 in circles.  

By the way, I am facing some difficulties with the edition (modification) of texts created with the previous MS version.

I try the text tool, but when I click on the text I cannot see what I am typing. If I use the select/nudge tool and try to edit, I can modify the format but not the text itself.

In the previous version, I had two dialogue boxes opened automatically (one for edition / modification and one for nudging). Both boxes could be moved to a convenient place. This functionality seems to be lost.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but the only way I have found is to erase the text and write it again. This is neither elegant nor practic. Confused 

Could someone explain how to modify an existing text?

Attached Files
.zip   Guitar string numbers.zip (Size: 4.8 KB / Downloads: 1)

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Javier MM - 01-15-2021, 12:33 AM