• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-16-2021, 09:35 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you go to the display options in the song overlay at the bottom left, and then Zoom/Pan Settings and disable high-quality zooming, then you can zoom in and out as much as you want it and you will not encounter the problems with the annotation sizes being inconsistent. The reason is that, if you disable high-quality zooming, the zooming is the same whether you are in the annotations mode or outside of it, so the tools will scale properly.

Wow, that's a big discovery for me... all the problems with size when creating annotations while zoomed or not go away.  Yeah, sure they don't look as sharp while you are annotating zoomed in but neither the pdf itself, they are images. So the way I see it it's faster and  usually one doesn't stay zoomed in after annotating but zooms 100% and carry on playing ...
I always had HQ zoom on but you never mentioned that difference in behavior when I was reporting what I though it was a bug. So basically there's nothing to fix then?
Sorry I'll stop now ... I think I'm getting a headache, hahaha
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by palosanto - 01-16-2021, 10:07 AM