• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
The option to prevent pedals from changing songs only applies if you are using the "Go to previous page" or "Go to next page" pedal actions. If you are using the "Go to previous song" or "Go to next song" actions, that wouldn't apply, because that would basically mean you have selected settings that will do nothing. So in that instance, I do allow the pedal to switch songs. This is actually important for some scenarios, such as having a four pedal unit where you use two switches to turn pages, and two switches to switch songs, so that you can prevent accidental song changes, but still switch songs with a pedal press.

I just tested on my PC and could not switch songs using the "Go to previous page" or "Go to next page" pedal actions. If you are using those same actions and can change songs, I'll need to get more information about the test you are doing. 

As far as the PDF, please long press the song, tap Share->Export as .msf and send the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com. I'll take a look at it and see what I can find. I haven't seen any crashes reported for v3.0.4 that seem related to that.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 01-22-2021, 05:43 PM