• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
smw - As far as the sizing of stamps, I'd rather not add an extra tool for that, but what about having an option to edit size after placing a stamp? If enabled, when you place a stamp, a size popup would be displayed and you could drag the slider or use the -/+ to specify the size. Tapping away will dismiss the size popup, and the stamp tool will continue to remain active, so you can continue placing stamps. Changing the size on the popup would change the size for the tool so that any new stamp annotations would use the same size. The only annoying thing about this is you would have to dismiss that size dialog each time until the setting was disabled.  Would that better suit your workflow?

As far as the cancel/save, thanks for providing your thoughts on that. I think an option to undo all changes is probably sufficient for most users. I like the idea of using a long press on the undo button to trigger that, but the downside to doing that is it is not obvious to users to do that, so they would only be aware of that option by reading the manual.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 01-23-2021, 04:04 PM