• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-29-2021, 01:53 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Is "Draw highlights behind content" enabled or disabled on each device? The OS version shouldn't really have any impact on this issue. That setting is really the only thing that comes to mind that has any impact on the rendering of highlight annotations. Having said that a number of fixes were made between all of the updates that impacts how some annotation types were transferred from the old design to the new. Can you restore a library backup on the tablet, or synchronize changes from the phone to the tablet to see if annotations need to be updated for that particular song? 

Thanks,
Mike

"Draw highlights behind content" is disabled on both devices, and has been ever since that option first became available (I vaguely recall trying it when it was added and not liking the result, but I don't remember any of the details).  I just did a sync from the phone to the tablet (the first time I've ever done that), but the appearance of that song on the tablet didn't change.

I just did a full backup of my library (because I'm paranoid :-), and then restored from my previous backup.  In the restore I chose to delete existing files from the default storage location, but not restore settings, because the previous backup was made on December 22nd and is thus missing the settings that were added in version 3.0.x.  After the full restore, the affected song still had the same incorrect appearance on the tablet.  I can make both the old and new backups available to you if you like, but each one is 4.26 Gb (including audio files; I can make a new backup without them, but I only have the one previous backup which already has them included).

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by smw - 01-29-2021, 02:10 PM