• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erasure not functioning, crop not quite right
Hi all, I am running an RCA Pro12 Tablet, it is Android, I think 6.0. NIB purchase off eBay.  I have a new install of MobileSheets Pro.  I cannot use the erasure function.  I have tried the draw over function and the text box.  When I use the touch and draw function I get the red area that appears over the area I want to erase but when i release my finger nothing happens, the red area disappears and I am left with exactly what was there. Same thing with the box, I can make the box with my finger but upon release, box disappears but nothing changes.

On a maybe related note, when using the manual crop function, the right side crop line does not move initially.  I can use the left side and if I move the left side around a bit the right side will then start to respond.  Auto crop seems to work OK but does not always go where I want.

Advice?

I have had a previous version of the RCA Pro tablet but it broke (long story} and on that one I did not have issues with the above problems.  It had an earlier version of Mobile Sheets on it.

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Erasure not functioning, crop not quite right - by ragdoll serenade - 01-29-2021, 06:18 AM