• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advance from last page to the next song with a footswitch
(02-15-2021, 12:02 PM)Oz Cello Wrote: Have you checked the settings? There's the one I mentioned which stops the pedal from being able to change songs. That one should be set to allow the pedal to change songs. There's also the one in library settings under 'load options' which automatically loads the next song when you go past the end of the current song. That one should be set to automatically load the next song. Also the pedal action in touch and pedal settings should be set to 'go to previous song' and 'go to next song' (i.e. the 2nd and 3rd options in the list of pedal actions)

I've used the irig blueturn with MSP and it works as you describe - the right pedal moves to the next page unless it's the last page in which case it moves to the next song. My guess is that if it's not doing that for you then it's probably because of the settings.

Yess!
The library setting did the trick (with the pedal settings "goto next page" and "go to previous" page).
Thanks for the help!  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advance from last page to the next song with a footswitch - by vanKoelen - 02-15-2021, 05:48 PM