• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheets version 3.0.9 released
(03-12-2021, 06:17 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Trying to implement long touch detection with the panning tool seems like a bad idea to me, because a user may place their finger down and not immediately pan the page, and then if it just clears the zoom and panning instantly

I meant long-tap with the stylus on the actual zoom tool in the toolbar to reset pan&zoom, not on the screen .  It would be a faster way rather than pinching zoom out several times with the fingers to reach the full page.

EDIT: The other option would be to include 'Reset Pan/Zoom' in the list of available commands for the 2 or 3 finger tap assignments in the annot. settings menu.  I'm already used to do 3 finger tap to zoom extents in view mode.

(03-12-2021, 06:17 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Which tools are you switching between with the two finger tap? If you switch from the pan tool to the pen tool, that's going to disable touch input, so you can't then use a two finger touch to go back. There is nothing I can do about that due to the way the touch input is disabled 

Regarding the 2 finger tap, I was talking about any tool switch with the pan/zoom tool, but I just remembered that Onyx handles touch differently that the Samsung tablet so I understand why it can't be done when touch is disabled in stylus mode which is the way I always have it.  Nevermind.  At least it works in my Samsung.

Thanks,
Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheets version 3.0.9 released - by palosanto - 03-12-2021, 07:40 AM