• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding chord tabs to sheets (Ukulele)
Hi,
I am sure, I´m not the first one looking for it but I somehow got lost searching for the right method:
I started using mobilesheets for leadsheets a while ago (before that I used it only for reading real notation for several years).
I´d like to add the tabs of the chord, that I don´t know yet, at the right position in either .cho files or pdf (text + chords).
What is the best method for that?
I found that snipped tool. But as far as I got it I can only make snippets from the same file for copy AND paste, right?
Otherwise it would be great ! I´d just store a complete chord chart of ALL chords I might be able to use in my library and just snip from there to include it in my leadsheet. But either I didn´t get how it works or it´s not possible.
How do others handle that ? (I am sure, I´m not the only one who can´t remember all needed chords at the right time)
Or is it better to create stamps for all chord? How do I do that? is there a tool?

Anyway: I LOVE this App for many years now! It´s really great. (But that´s not a reason for not hoping it might still get a little bit "greater", right? ;-) )

Best regards,
Sabine

Messages In This Thread
adding chord tabs to sheets (Ukulele) - by farafingala - 04-15-2021, 05:26 AM