• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets Pro not updating on my win10 tablet
My MobileSheets companion updated to version 3.0.9 (according to the about menu) and now when I try to connect my tablet running MobileSheets Pro running version 3.0.9 also. They try and connect and see each other OK, but the companion throws a message telling me " You appear to be connecting to an outdated version of MobileSheetsPro. Please update MobileSheetsPro to the latest available version"
When I look at the message on my tablet it says "Connection from PC accepted, sending acknowledgement." Then "MobileSheetsCompanion is running version 30009. This is compatible"

The message from the tablet says it compatible, not sure why its not connecting.

I did install MobileSheets Companion on my laptop to see if it would connect to it and when I installed it, it went though an update that said that the MobileSheets Companion version 3.0.9 required it to connect to version 3.1.0 of MobileSheets Pro.

So I can't connect on either PC and both companions say that I need to update my Pro version from the tablet to connect and my tablet says it's compatible with companion 3.0.9 and I'm unable to update my Pro version to 3.1.0 as mentioned in the companion upgrade message.

I've tried killing my AV and firewalls and I'm also set to private network.

So is there a version 3.1.0 of Pro and if so any ideas why its not updating to it? Or is there a way to downgrade the companion to an older version that works?

Thanks in advance.
Rick

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheets Pro not updating on my win10 tablet - by Richardh5 - 05-04-2021, 04:19 PM