• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connected tablets and Song ID not working
So I just set up two setlists. The first setlist uses a version of a song that we will call Song A. The second setlist uses a version of that same song that we will call Song B. Both have identical titles and filenames in the library. I then synchronized my device using a one-way sync (two-way synchronizations are a lot more error-prone), and then loaded both those setlists on the second device. Both setlists used the correct versions of the song. The first setlist had Song A, and the second setlist had Song B. I then repeated the test by adding Song B to the end of the first setlist, synchronizing again, and checking the setlist on the second device. It loaded correctly with both song versions. So it's working as intended with song IDs as far as I can tell. If you want me to investigate this further, I would need a complete copy of your library (create a library backup file under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library and share the .msb through the cloud with mike@zubersoft.com) along with instructions for which setlists to test.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connected tablets and Song ID not working - by Zubersoft - 05-09-2021, 11:04 AM