• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Urgent - Mobilesheets keeps closing
(09-09-2021, 12:09 AM)bazza Wrote: Mobile Sheets on my ACER Android tablet has been working fine until now.  Suddenly opening it brings up a message: 'Mobile Sheets Pro has stopped', and on trying it again  it simply says 'Mobile Sheets Pro keeps stopping'.  I've turned the tablet off and on again: no difference. Will uninstalling and reinstalling help?  I don't want it to lose my library.

Is this an MS Pro issue, or a snag with the tablet?

Hi Bazza. I've had exactly the same thing today on a Samsung Android tablet. Android OS fully up to date as was my version of MobileSheetsPro. In frustratiion I uninstalled and reinstalled (so have lost all of my annotated files) and the "MSP has stopped" message STILL kept coming up. In further frustration I then did a factory reset of my tablet (I only use it for reading music so didn't have anything else to worry about losing) and it STILL wouldn't ruin when reinstalled. I've been using it successfully for years and loved it but if I can't trust it, and know that this could happen in a concert, I will have to find another solution.

Messages In This Thread
Urgent - Mobilesheets keeps closing - by bazza - 09-09-2021, 12:09 AM
RE: Urgent - Mobilesheets keeps closing - by Oggatron - 09-09-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Urgent - Mobilesheets keeps closing - by bcf1 - 09-09-2021, 12:44 AM
RE: Urgent - Mobilesheets keeps closing - by bcf1 - 09-09-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Urgent - Mobilesheets keeps closing - by otnt - 05-17-2022, 01:47 AM