• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First stroke upon entering annotation mode often disappears when exiting
It actually seems like entering with a three-finger-tap, rather than by touching the screen with the stylus, is just as reliable of a workaround as disabling touch input in stylus mode.

It's almost as if MobileSheetsPro is trying to avoid recording that initial tap as an annotation stroke, and winds up ignoring the next stroke instead/as well. There doesn't seem to be a real "stylus near the screen" indicator with the Wacom-tech stylus used here - so I assume the OS sends that signal to an app when the stylus first touches the screen. With touch mode enabled, maybe the position for the first tap (which I am just speculating MSP is trying to ignore as a stroke) gets interpreted as a finger touch instead of a stylus touch, and then the first stylus stroke is ignored? (Or the events are handled asynchronously and complete out of order?)

Just throwing out ideas (but I'm pretty satisfied with the enter-with-touch workaround).

Messages In This Thread
RE: First stroke upon entering annotation mode often disappears when exiting - by jswright - 10-05-2021, 06:34 PM