• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding songs to newly created library
I do it in the app itself - haven't used the companion for a while.
What I do is:
Go to the original library (via the settings - sounds like you know how to do that already)
Select the piece (i.e. go to a library screen where you can see the name of the piece you want to export, and then long-press on the piece so that checkboxes appear next to the names of the pieces and the one you want to export has a tick in the box)
Select 'share' from the top of the screen, which brings up some options (two for sharing and two for exporting). [If you can't see share at the top of the screen then you'll need to tap the three dots in the top right corner which brings up the overflow menu which will include 'share' as an option]
Select 'export as .msf', which brings up options for where to export the msf file too (local file, dropbox etc)
Select 'local drive', which gives you options for where to save the msf file.
Once I've chosen the location the msf file will be saved to that location.

To import the msf file I:
Go to the new library (via settings again)
Select 'import' from the top of the library screen
Select 'local file' and navigate to the location where I exported the msf file
Select the msf file I want to import

You then get options for choosing a name for the piece and setting parameters. At this point I just select 'load piece editor after import' and under 'duplicate file behaviour' I select 'ignore duplicate files' then select OK. That imports the piece with all the same settings and parameters as it had in the original library and it opens the edit display for the piece. I make any changes I need to make on the edit page and then save it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adding songs to newly created library - by Oz Cello - 11-12-2021, 01:52 PM