• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nach Songaufruf, MS nicht mehr bedienbar
In that case, I will need you to share your library with me at mike@zubersoft.com so I can try to investigate if the issue has anything to do with the songs in your library. Create a library backup file under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library and share that .msb file with me. If I'm unable to reproduce the problem using songs from your library, then we will have to experiment with other things on your device, as the problem would then be something specific to your hardware and/or environment.

Thanks,
Mike

Google Translate:

In diesem Fall müssen Sie mir Ihre Bibliothek unter mike@zubersoft.com zur Verfügung stellen, damit ich untersuchen kann, ob das Problem etwas mit den Songs in Ihrer Bibliothek zu tun hat. Erstellen Sie eine Bibliothekssicherungsdatei unter Einstellungen->Sichern und Wiederherstellen->Sicherungsbibliothek und teilen Sie diese .msb-Datei mit mir. Wenn ich das Problem mit Songs aus Ihrer Bibliothek nicht reproduzieren kann, müssen wir mit anderen Dingen auf Ihrem Gerät experimentieren, da das Problem dann spezifisch für Ihre Hardware und/oder Umgebung ist.

Vielen Dank,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: nach Songaufruf, MS nicht mehr bedienbar - by Zubersoft - 11-17-2021, 09:36 AM