• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch action for "Scroll Down or Turn Page if at Bottom"
I recently changed my preferred display mode from "Fit Screen" to "Vertical Scrolling" and I like the option that i can easily switch to the next or previous page as well as scroll up and down by a half (or a third) of a page.
That was easy to set up in the Pedal Action Settings, see attached screenshot.
It works great when I'm sitting at my desk for practising with a computer keyboard attached and should also work fine with a four button bluetooth pedal (I did not try that yet).

In cases when I only use the tablet without anything else I really miss touch actions for "Scroll Up or Turn Page if at Top" and "Scroll Down or Turn Page if at Bottom". My preferences would be "Top Center" and "Bottom Center". I could not find a possiblity to configure that.
Sure, I can move the page up and down with my finger, but that takes too long and needs too much concentration to move it the right amount while playing.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
Touch action for "Scroll Down or Turn Page if at Bottom" - by itsme - 11-21-2021, 05:05 AM