• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't connect MSPro on Max Lumi 2 to AirTurn bluetooth pedal
Thanks for the bluetooth protocols on the two onyx devices; they should be downward compatible. Yes I did unpair and shut off the Max2 and any other bluetooth devices that popped up. I've repeatedly tried many sequences of pairing and unpairing the Lumi 2, turning bluetooth off and on, "forgetting" other devices, resetting the pedal controller and changing modes, etc.

The Lumi 2 was/is always able to connect with and send audio out to my bluetooth headphones. When I go to the tablet bluetooth screen it sees and (says it) pairs with the pedal. But MSPro never connects to the pedal from the Lumi 2 like it does on the Max2. 

Frustrating, because the new Lumi 2 screen is much brighter, clearer, with a lighter background, and updates faster than my Max2 Pro. The device speed and interface is improved, and MobileSheets Pro runs beautifully on it. I'll reach out to Boox (their help isn't as readily accessible) but I want to see if there's anything relevant in MobileSheets that can be tried or fixed.

Mike G.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't connect MSPro on Max Lumi 2 to AirTurn bluetooth pedal - by mike golding - 11-26-2021, 01:18 AM