• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projecting chordpro lyrics through HDMI temporary workaround
(01-25-2022, 10:34 PM)Jonk Wrote: Nice stuff. Chromebook is certainly the way to go. You may consider two systems linked together, one for musicians (with chords) and one for singers. 

Myself, I was looking for projection in portrait mode to be displayed to a rortated TV in front of a chorus conductor to keep singers heads out of their music. To achieve this I believe it is best to get a convertable chromebook which switches to tablet mode. The USB-C to HDMI adapator worked well for me. The convertable chromebook is very handy at switching from editing in laptop mode and performing in tablet mode.

Now that is an interesting option but how does page turning work if the font sizes are different (musician has small font with 3 verses/chords and singers have large font with one verse/no chords)? I'm a one man show most of the time. (FYI, Onsong, OpenSong, etc. let you click the verse you want to project).

Nice! Great to see the varied setups people are using to share their talent!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Projecting chordpro lyrics through HDMI temporary workaround - by praisetheone - 01-26-2022, 12:03 PM