• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Procedure for Duplicating and keeping sync on Back Up Tablet
Hello, all:

I just picked up a Hannspree 13" tablet as a backup tablet.

What is the easiest way to duplicate what I have on my other tablet (Toshiba Excite 13) and to keep them in sync?

Should I back up to the Companion (from the Toshiba) and then use restore back up to set up my new tablet? Then should I keep using this technique to keep my back up tablet in sync with my main tablet?

(Or is there another way I should do this.)

Thanks for any assistance.

Jeff
I have done that and it worked fine. There may faster ways once installed that avoid importing/restoring every time.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4
Jeff,

I definitely think using the library backup/restore functionality is the fastest way to copy your library to the Hannspree.

Mike
Not sure if this is possible. But maybe you could configure the datastore of MS to be in a shared folder. That folder could be synced via Dropbox or services like that.
(12-22-2013, 06:18 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Jeff,

I definitely think using the library backup/restore functionality is the fastest way to copy your library to the Hannspree.

Mike

Thanks guys.

After I restore from the back up the first time I would need to keep the back up exactly duplicating whats on my main tablet.

So, I guess just keep updating the backup file from my main tablet and delete/replace the MS file on the backup tablet with the updated backup file?
Until proper sharing/sync features are available, that is probably your best option.

Mike