• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Scroll
The start time is 2 seconds can I make the start time longer for songs with a long intro.
I am trying to use the lyrics with the mp3
Hello FastFrets,

At the moment there is no way to cause a longer delay before starting the automatic scrolling. You can only control how often the automatic scrolling occurs (scrolls every two seconds or three seconds, etc). Version 5 will add much more advanced automatic scrolling, so hopefully it will meet your needs.

Mike
(01-03-2014, 12:55 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello FastFrets,

At the moment there is no way to cause a longer delay before starting the automatic scrolling. You can only control how often the automatic scrolling occurs (scrolls every two seconds or three seconds, etc). Version 5 will add much more advanced automatic scrolling, so hopefully it will meet your needs.

Mike

Some of our songs with the mp3's have 4-5-Second intro.
ALSO
The PAGE change seems to stick or take longer then the 2 second intro.
If I could flip the problem it would work.
One to slow and one to fast.
This is a big problem.
I would hope that you would have a choice for either.
As a guitar player the last thing I need is another pedel to worry about.
Hi there where do I find the auto scroll feature
In overlay mode [the music stand icon, upper left]; touch upper center of screen and brings out a bar, press the down arrow on the left which brings out a selection of icons, the last icon on the right, scroll settings, sets up the delay, then the icon 2nd from the rightend starts the scroll.

(02-14-2014, 01:10 AM)art Wrote: Hi there where do I find the auto scroll feature
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12