• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WINDOWS 8??
As a new surface pro 3 owner I have just tried an install with duoos and seems great here too. Is there a way to sync mobilesheets pro library between 2 devices
Using Tapatalk
You can use a combination of the library backup/restore feature and the new sharing features to keep the two devices in sync, but there is nothing currently built-in to MS Pro to automatically sync up devices.
Just another idea. It would be great if you could implement direct annotation with active stylus/pen in Windows 10 version of MS like in StaffPad app mentioned in another thread here. My tablet has this feature (and also a lot of others) and it would be great to make really fast notes, comments etc....

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
Thanks for posting, this thread really helped me out! I was looking for the best possible combination of screen and app for reading sheet music in my orchestras.

For my 50plus-year-old eyes, 10 inch tablets are too small for reading full A4, so I went looking for a 12 inch tablet. The size of the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is fine, but the (Pentile) screen just doesn’t offer the wonderful contrast, resolution and brightness I found in the Microsoft Surface Pro 3.
Searching for the best app (in the non-Apple world) I found MobileSheetsPro, which was only just released – lucky me. I love both its extensive functionality and its pleasant user interface – including making annotations with the Surface pen.

The only challenge was matching the Android app with the Windows 8 tablet. I solved this, as suggested here, by installing the DuOS emulator, which to me looks 100% Android. Last week I discovered that my combination even runs faster than a native implementation on a Samsung Note Pro Smile . I was struggling to connect the Windows environment to the Android environment on the Surface, but I decided to just avoid this and use Dropbox.

I am very happy with the combination!
DuOS seems to do a great job with MobileSheetsFree on my desktop. I will continue to experiment and will try to install it on my tablet. If that all works, I am very excited about being able to buy MSPro and switch over to this platform. I will post further updates.
Hi there!

I just joined in here and startet my first try with MS. Here is my problem:
- New Computer, ist's Notebook and Tablet in one
- installed Duos and MS
- Tried to get a pdf into MS

Is there somebody, who can explane me how to use all this stuff in german? Would be great.
(07-28-2015, 05:50 AM)Ela Wrote: "...Tried to get a pdf into MS..."

Sorry, no German. But the trick is in how to share files with DuOS. You use the DuOS Configuration Tool and set the 'Documents' directory to match some place on your computer's hard drive. It's described here. Once you have that connected, MobileSheets will see that folder and all the files within it.

http://amiduos.com/support/knowledge-bas...s-and-duos
Thumbs Up 
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

I did it! Thank you.