• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheets kept on external SD
Hi

I am loving the app - it was great to finally have a sheet music app available for the android platform Smile

I was just wondering if there is anyway to import sheet music kept on the external SD card?? I am using a Motorola Xoom V1 10.1" and I recently had a whole lot of sheet music on the external SD card - but I could not import it into mobile sheets.

Is this something that is going to be available?? it is just that I would like to have my entire sheet music library on my device, but at the moment I have more sheet music than I can fit on the device HDD.

Thansk
You should first set up the removable storage location in the settings. Go to Options->Backup,Restore,Import->Set Removable Storage Location. Once you do this, the option to choose your removable storage will appear in both the song editor copy location, and in the Companion App.

If you are just trying to add files found on your SD card, or perform a batch import, there should be nothing stopping you from doing that already. I place all my sheet music on my external SD card with my ASUS Transformer, and have no problems using files from there. With the file browser, I have to go up several directories before I can go to Removable, you may need to do something similar with your tablet (/Removable/MicroSD/ on the ASUS).
OK - Thanks for getting back to me so quickly - I will try that - and I will let you know if I have any further problems Smile