• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does app save in pdf format?
Wondering if MobileSheets saves songs in pdf so I can have edited copies on other devices like PC or if it changes the format in the app.
Really? Nobody knows if it saves the files in MobileSheets in pdf format or if it changes to a proprietary format??
MS uses PDF's - you can open them in any PDF aware software,
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
As far as I can tell this is not the case - you can't open an edited (annotated) file in another pdf app or send it to another app or device.
If somebody knows differently, please tell me how to do it. The only way I've been able to do it is to take a screen shot of the edited version and use that, but it's unsatisfactory at best.
It's the main reason I've currently stopped using mobilsheets, waiting for a fix.
biscot is correct. The annotations are an overlay which *is* stored separately, the original file is not re-written. A little more about this here - http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...nnotations .

Mike will confirm this, but I believe this will change for v5, which is just around the corner.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
As far as I understand it, this is not scheduled for the new release, but later as a separate update, along with being able to zoom when in stylus mode (I hope). Please correct me if I misunderstood what Mike said.