• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone used a Hannspree 13.3 tablet with bluetooth pedal?
Hi, I'm considering digitising all my sheet music and using mobilesheets. I want a large tablet and the only one with bluetooth at a reasonable price is the Hannspree 13.3 If anyone has successfully used this tablet with a bluetooth page Turner I would appreciate your comments. Cheers

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
I have it. I had problems with both tablets (the other is a Toshiba Excite 13) with Cicada Bluetooth, I switched back to my wired Billipro/Footime.

Otherwise, seems to work well (but I am currently just using it as a back up for the Toshiba, which I bought first).

Jeff
Thanks Jeff

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
No prob.
I have two Hannspree 13.3" tablets, and have had no problems with either of them. I found the Cicada pedal (Bluetooth) would go so sleep at inopporotune times, so I use the BiliPro pedal (USB). I have two of them, too. They often give two keys for a single pedal press, so I use the debouncing in MobileSheets. My longest rehearsal used about 25% of the battery.

The only annoyance is mechanical -- on some pianos the tablet will slip off the music stand. So I keep low-residue painter's tape in my kit; solves the problem.
I have the Hanspree 13.3, too. I tried a borrowed BT105 and that worked.
What about the quality of the displays ?
I heard, that Hannspree displays have a bad viewing angle.
This is very important for me, because we are sitting while playing. But we also often stand up during a song. In this case i still should be able to read the sheets.
I have been using the Hannspree as my main tablet with the Billipro pedal. I don't think the monitor will cause you any problems since you are always looking straight at it. I usually use it sitting down and it is above me to some extent. It seems fine. Occasionally I have stood up and a have not noticed a problem.
I also use the Hannspree 13.3" tablet with the BiliPro pedal. I have the PageFlip Cicada bluetooth pedal, but don't use it for two reasons: I have two tablets but it only pairs with one of them, and it goes to sleep at inopportune times.

The display is fine (portrait, long side vertical). On different pianos it varies from the top being 6" below my eyes to the top being several inches above them. On the low instrument I can stand up and still read the page just fine. Left-to-right has less viewing angle, but sitting for piano 4 hands is OK.
Could one of you all who owns a Hannspree perhaps take a minute and measure the actual dimensions of the screen display area + post?
Much appreciated as I'm considering buying one.
I don;t have the tablet handy, but here is a questions/answer from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P37R...423TE8670F

what is the screen dimensions in inches? Thanks! I need to be able to see a full size document as clearly as if I was looking at paper. Thanks.

A: The actual display size is 11 1/4 in tall by 7 in wide in portrait position.
George H. answered on April 5, 2015

A: Full dimension is 335.3mm x 231.1mm x 12.4mm(13.2" x 9.1" x 0.49" inch). Resolution is 1280 x 800.
Tablet Factory answered on April 6, 2015
Jeffn1 thx for your reply.
Your link takes me to an Azpen A1320G tablet, rather than a Hannspree - altho they look very similiar in size/specs.
Did you mean that the Azpen is essentially the same thing, or did you mean to send me to Hannspree?

... and anybody using the Azpen- seems to get good reviews.
thx
Sorry, but this might be a good option to. Can't beat the price This might be my backup (but if so, I only got 8gb ram).
(05-01-2015, 02:53 AM)chrisss Wrote: Could one of you all who owns a Hannspree perhaps take a minute and measure the actual dimensions of the screen display area + post?
Much appreciated as I'm considering buying one.

Screen size is  18cm x 29 cm
The full size of tablet is 22.7cm x 32cm.
KarlK - thank you.