• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pdf skips to next page
Hi all, newbie here. I've been looking at the manual and forums trying to find a solution to this problem, and all I've found is this thread so far:

http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...p?tid=1101

but I'm hoping that I'm doing something wrong and there's an easy solution. So, here's what's happening:

I load a multi-page pdf, with letter-size pages, play the first (approximately) 1/3 of a page , tap the right side of the screen, continue reading the second 1/3 of the page, tap the right side of the screen and... it skips to the next page! I never get to play the bottom of each page!

I've been messing with the settings, but nothing seems to fix it. Am I doing it wrong or is this something that'll be fixed in 5.0?

Thanks!
bna92,

Are you using the tablet in landscape mode with half pages, and half page turns enabled? MobileSheets is supposed to break the page into two halfs of equal sizes if it's set up this way. Are you saying that it's display 1/3 of the page at a time? What kind of tablet do you have?

Thanks,
Mike
(07-07-2014, 06:40 AM)Zuberman Wrote: bna92,

Are you using the tablet in landscape mode with half pages, and half page turns enabled? MobileSheets is supposed to break the page into two halfs of equal sizes if it's set up this way. Are you saying that it's display 1/3 of the page at a time? What kind of tablet do you have?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi!

Yes, I'm in landscape mode, with both "Display Half Page in Landscape" and "Half-Page turns in Landscape Mode" enabled (although other options don't really help). Hopefully this 15 second video will help explain:

https://vidd.me/t3r

I'm using a Wolder 10.1 inch with Jelly Bean (4.1). The pdf in question is zoomed in, I can't tell you by how much as the overlay now refuses to show up.

Thanks!
If the overlay refuses to show, you may have performance mode enabled. Tap the sheet music stand icon at the top left of the library screen to disable this.

If you zoom in, this will mess up the half page turns in the current version. The code isn't currently smart enough to advance through 1/3's of a page, or any other fraction than 1/2. If you would like this capability, I can certainly look into adding it.

Sorry for the confusion,
Mike
(07-07-2014, 11:12 PM)Zuberman Wrote: If the overlay refuses to show, you may have performance mode enabled. Tap the sheet music stand icon at the top left of the library screen to disable this.

If you zoom in, this will mess up the half page turns in the current version. The code isn't currently smart enough to advance through 1/3's of a page, or any other fraction than 1/2. If you would like this capability, I can certainly look into adding it.

Sorry for the confusion,
Mike

Ah, you're right on the performance mode, I did have it on! As to the page turns, I'll just reformat the PDFs so they work better on the small screen. Thanks for the help though!