• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 5.0.0 in internal testing
Thanks for your quick reply.
Cheers, Bill
Hello Mike,

Is it possible to invite me as a beta tester?

TIA, Jerry
(11-02-2014, 11:20 AM)otnt Wrote: I am really hoping MobileSheets version 5/pro will support master/slave control of multiple (quartet) tablets via Bluetooth.

Hi Mike,
do you think Bluetooth multiple tablets control will be included in version 5?

(11-03-2014, 03:45 PM)Zuberman Wrote: It's on my list of things to add for the future.

Or later?

Another question: is there a list of languages to which MobileSheets is translated to?
(07-25-2014, 02:08 PM)Zuberman Wrote: The beta is something you can install without affecting your existing installation. I'm going to try to get at least 50 people to beta test, so there is still plenty of room for people.

Mike

Hi Mike, is there any chance you could add me to the list? Not a lot of direct experience with MS, however I have several years of working with sheet readers on tablets in general. As an example, apart from two small issues, I was up and running (using MS live) within a few hours. Most apps work along similar lines, with some variations.

Anyhoo, if you can great, if you prefer not that's fine too Smile

Dennis
Hello Mike,

Is it possible to invite me as a beta tester?
I have used the 4.0 in almost half a year, I play leadtrumpet in several bigbands and I misses
a half page turn in portrait mode. Hope you can help me.

Thank you
From Benny Rosenfeld
Hi, can you add me to beta testing please?

I should report back any bugs i find as i'm using MS on my every day basis now. Smile

Thanks.
Reader:
Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2"(16:10) with CyanogenMod 11 + custom made USB 'mouse' pedal
Hey Mike. I never received an invite even though you indicated I'd be a part of the beta. I'm willing to help if it is needed...
Just sent off invites to both of you. Sorry I missed you during the invite process cesibley - I've had a lot on my plate.

Mike
(11-13-2014, 04:57 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Just sent off invites to both of you. Sorry I missed you during the invite process cesibley - I've had a lot on my plate.

Mike

Thanks. I just write some things on beta section. Smile
Reader:
Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2"(16:10) with CyanogenMod 11 + custom made USB 'mouse' pedal
Hey Mike,
actually I am am pretty new to your absolutely overwhelming software but I would love to participate as another beta tester.
Since I am using the new HTC/Google Nexus 9 it also might be interesting for you to get some response about how your App performs on Android Lollipop.
Gusti - Just sent you an invite.
Bought MobileSheets fairly recently, but I'd love to be able to help test v5.
Any chance I can get in on the beta?
Might have to give you my Google email address - let me know...
Thanks a lot!
I have been using MS for some time now and have been gigging with it for awhile now. I would love to beta test 5.0 if possible. Thanks!!
Just sent you both invites to the beta.

Mike
(11-13-2014, 04:57 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Just sent off invites to both of you. Sorry I missed you during the invite process cesibley - I've had a lot on my plate.

Mike

No problems Mike. I'm working with the beta now, and might I say - damn it is looking good!