• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help with this basic problem
Hello,
Not sure where to start. I have spent 3 and a half hours to get nowhere. I cannot even get a song into mobile sheets. I get an error message: Only 1 pdf is allowed per song either use set lists for multiple pdf’s or convert the pdf to images. The song is a pdf, but it is in 2 scans for 2 pages. I do not understand what to do. I may be too stupid to use this. I really wanted to make it work, but it is just hard to do. Can I get any hands on help from someone please? I am Victor Phillips 513 681 8509 or my cell is 513 310 6655. I am in Cincinnati, Ohio. Anyone here that I could visit to get help? I am so sad I could cry.
I am using an Asus tablet. I just want to add a song with 2 pages, how EXACTLY do I do this???????
One way is to merge the two pages using a separate program then import/load. Or try adding 'pg1' to the 1st page, which changes the name of the file. Set up a folder 'files to MS', put both pdf files with different names in it and do a batch import.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
I tried the last part, I ended up with 2 separate songs page 1 and page 2. what did I do wrong?
This is so frustrating
Nothing. Now you know that things are working correctly because that's how you batch load multiple songs. To get both pages at once you will need to get a pdf merging program like PDF Creator [I think that's the one I use]. Once the 2 pages are in one pdf file, with a unique name, you can put it in the same folder and do a batch load. As long as you checked 'no duplicates' in the batch preferences, just the new file will upload.
You could use them that way, 2 separate pages, but it will be clumsy, don't ask how I know.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
MobileSheets can only handle one pdf in one song. If you want to use one file for every page, you have to convert the pdf to jpg. So if you scan your sheets with a scanner, save them as jpg, or scan all pages in one pdf.
To convert the pdf you have into jpg, you can use the converter in MobileSheets.
GOD bless you!
violin, guitar and voice at the CGS-Schwabbach
Thank you very much for responding I appreciate it

I will give that a try