• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bracking Track Playback Issues
I'm using a Colorfly tablet with the Mobilesheets app, and absolutly love the program, however, I'm having problems with play back of the backing tracks. I'm a solo act using backing tracks with my guitar and vocals and the backing tracks are not consistant. I have played them on my computer and even burned CD's and they play fine, however when I play them from the Mobilesheets app they have gliches in them. Any Ideas
I have been doing this since version one on my Asus Tablet and Samsung phone. Do other audio files play? What format for audio? I use mp3, wav and WMA without problem. Also check file location settings in MS. Your inconsistent performance may be storage locations.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
(08-20-2014, 02:39 AM)gman Wrote: I have been doing this since version one on my Asus Tablet and Samsung phone. Do other audio files play? What format for audio? I use mp3, wav and WMA without problem. Also check file location settings in MS. Your inconsistent performance may be storage locations.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

I'm using MP3, they play, however they have gliches in them, which make them unusable for performances. They don't have these gliches on other devices, so I was wondering if it is the table or the Mobile sheets. The storage location is set to the SD card. That is whay I was wondering if anyone else had experenced this problem with the Colorfly tablet.
I have a Colorfly. I have music tracks stored on the external card and they play fine from within MS. Since it works for me, I think it has to be connected with the settings on your particular tablet.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(08-20-2014, 11:35 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: I have a Colorfly. I have music tracks stored on the external card and they play fine from within MS. Since it works for me, I think it has to be connected with the settings on your particular tablet.

Do you transfer your tracks via bluetooth? Was wondering if that could have issues?
Never tried using BT to transfer the tracks. I either write them direct (on the external card) from my PC, or transfer them from the PC to the tablet using wifi.
Graeme

Some of my music here
(08-20-2014, 11:35 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: I have a Colorfly. I have music tracks stored on the external card and they play fine from within MS. Since it works for me, I think it has to be connected with the settings on your particular tablet.

(08-20-2014, 11:13 PM)GraemeJ Wrote: Never tried using BT to transfer the tracks. I either write them direct (on the external card) from my PC, or transfer them from the PC to the tablet using wifi.

I misspoke, Not via bluetooh but via wifi. I may try inserting the external card into my PC and writing them direct to see if that helps. Are there any setting on the tablet that I ned to know about to insure the playback is correct. Like I said they play but they have gliches in them.
Thank you for your help by the way
I honestly don't know about specific settings. It has always worked for me, out of the box, so I've had no need to explore possible changes.

I did remove or disable a number of the included apps, because I only use the tablet for MS and saw no reason to have them cluttering up the space, but that was long after I knew the audio was working properly.
Graeme

Some of my music here
When you say glitches, do you mean momentary pauses? Or spikey noise? If the former, it's possibly another task running in the background causing it, check wifi is switched off and as few background apps are running as possible.
Do the MP3s play back normally outside of Mobilesheets using another media player on the tablet?
And sometimes: Restart the tablet Smile
GOD bless you!
violin, guitar and voice at the CGS-Schwabbach