• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to use imported Real Book in PDF?
(12-07-2014, 05:19 AM)gdpresley@yahoo.com Wrote: My concern is that if MSPro tries to do everything it will diminish it's primary purpose.

Mike will tell you this is something I have been banging on about for some time. Sometimes, it's better to use existing (and well-established) software to do a job rather than expect MS to be all things to all men. For all his skills, we can't expect Mike to come up with PDF editing software that would compete with Adobe, for example. That's just unrealistic.

Over the years, I have lost count of how many useful and clever bits of software have been totally destroyed by the introduction of 'features' which could - and should - be done much better in something else.

At the end of the day MS is a replacement for all the books and sheets of paper we used to carry around. Let's not forget that. I'm a great believer in the KISS principle.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I didn't know how to quote you. I appreciate the power for live music but can photoshop my photos with tools designed for that. Mike is giving us a tool for live performance that no one else has. With all the import tools almost everything can be

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
Sorry, I think I'm posting in the wrong thread. I'm not interested in indexing a pdf so I'll my ask my question elsewhere. Again, sorry for any confusion!
~got the blues in my shoes~
I mostly hang out here.