• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new user stuck at basics
Hi, i've downloaded some large pdf books of music (scans) and each time I open the book/pdf file i have to reset the zoom and scroll through to find the page I want. Can I set this zoom and bookmark the page to save these 2 processes each time? Sean
In the song list press on the name of the song. A menu should come up, including "edit". Click on that. I think this type of zoom via the "edit" tool will remain in effect after you exit and return to mobilesheets.
The pinch zoom while viewing a song sets the zoom for the entire song, and this is saved per song. Did you want different zooms for different pages? If so, setting the per-page zoom through the song editor is what you'll need to do (as Jeff suggested).

Mike
Ahh, thanks for the clarification.

(09-24-2014, 07:09 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The pinch zoom while viewing a song sets the zoom for the entire song, and this is saved per song. Did you want different zooms for different pages? If so, setting the per-page zoom through the song editor is what you'll need to do (as Jeff suggested).

Mike
I'm not having any luck with saving a zoom setting per pdf. I basically downloaded a 150 page pdf and managed to save a song of choice from it as a bookmark but upon opening selecting it again when i power up the zoom as on full again and i have to reset it to minimum every time. Not doing very well sussing this out but will persevere.