• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedals
I have found out I also have the issue that the Tab3 times out the Bt connection...

When the Airturn Ped is not used for a while, and then I suddenly need it, it sometimes requires two taps with my feet on the pedal, with a pauze between these of about a second to get it out of sleep. Is there a way to keep the Bt out of sleep on my Tab3?

I am sure it is the Tab3 and not the PED, because in the manual of the PED it is clearly stated the PED turns to sleep only after 2 hours. But I have this already when it has not been touched for about 10 minutes or so.

Of course a work around is to use the ped now and then so it does not get a chance to go to sleep.. play with it a little before start playing a piece where you need it.... just a matter of getting used to I think.
Kind regards, Marco

Start using Mobilesheets since Februari 22, 2015
Scanner: Canon MG2450 All in one printer (cheap, but works fine)
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1"
Pedals: AirTurn PED (the new Bluetooth 4.0 (SMART READY) ones)
Member of Amateur bands HET/AlmaarBrass/JRBB, playing trumpet.
I'm also a proud user of the new version of the airturn pedal. I like it veeery much!
As well as my new tablet!!
13.3 " Tablet: Blaupunkt Endeavour 1013 (came out this month, 9/2015, 300 €)
Content with: Blaupunkt Endeavour 13.3, Airturn Duo (august 2020)

My new tablet (SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3" with Android 4.4.4) had issues with the BT105 pedal and intermittent Bluetooth connection. Ended up returning that pedal and bought the AirTurn PED which seems to be fully functional, more compact, and half the price. Figured I'd leave this comment for anybody else who might be struggling with issues - I wasn't sure if it was the pedal or tablet, but it appears that it was the pedals fault.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
I had tried bluetooth several years ago. The loss of connectivity was unacceptable. I have been doing fine with the Billipro with a wired USB connection. I don't have to worry about it disconnecting.