• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2Pages
Hi, In the new version I have just setup one "setlist" all the songs in this setlist are single pages except one which has 2 pages. If I set it to 2 page mode I get all the songs in 2 pages, which means I have 2 songs on the screen all the time except the song which does have 2 pages. Is there any way so all the other songs just show as one page but any song which does have 2 pages to it shows both pages on the screen at the same time. Does this make sense ?
Thanks Bill
Hi Bill,

I would need to add an additional setting to control this behavior, as I could see people sometimes wanting to see two pages up regardless of what song it is, and other times wanting to see only one song up at a time. I'll try to add this for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike, I see what you mean but as it is at the moment depending on how many songs in the setlist have 2 pages to a song you get a point where the song with 2 sheets in it are not on the screen at the same time, you get the last page from the previous song and the start page of the 2 page song. I thought the 2 page setting was so you did not have to turn the page on a 2 page song. If you see what I mean.
Thanks, Bill
(11-06-2014, 08:31 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Hi Bill,

I would need to add an additional setting to control this behavior, as I could see people sometimes wanting to see two pages up regardless of what song it is, and other times wanting to see only one song up at a time. I'll try to add this for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike

Not sure I understand this correctly. Would this mean that in a single setlist, without changing settings, single page scores would be displayed as in single page mode, and that 2 (or more) page scores would be displayed as in Two page mode? (something like depicted below)
.X
X X
.X
X X
If that is the case this would be something I defenitely also would like very much. Even more so if it were possible to combine it with 'alternate pages' page turning mode in a way that this would only have impact scores of more then 3 pages.

If a number = the page number in a multipage score and S stands for single page score one would get the following. Each new line represents page turning action.
.S
1 2 (first pages of 3 page score)
3 2 (page 1 has been replaced by p3)
.S
1 2 (2 page score)
.S
. . . .

Edit : I had to add a . in front of the S and some X's in examples, because apparently leading blancs get trimmed . . .
I forgot to respond to this post - what you've described is exactly how the new feature works. So I think you should be happy with it.

Mike
Oh i am allready very very VERY happy with what I see now in MSPro, and it seems to be getting better still every week that goes by. Unbelievably great job you are doing. Many thanks!
Thank you very much Mike, I will have a look later as the grandchildren are coming soon so won't be able to try it straight away.
Cheers,
Bill
Bill,

The next version I release will have the option to separate songs. The current time beta version does not have this. I'll try to get a release out in the next day or two.

Mike