• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No "back" tab/button in Select Files view??
There does not seem to be a back or return to previous screen tab/button in the Select Files view - the only message that comes up is "You must select at least one file"

Can this be fixed in future versions, or is there a reason it is this way?
This is about the third question I have asked on this forum and none have been answered yet, so I suspect this will not get a reply either, but I live in hope.
I use the android back arrow at the bottom of the screen [MSPro]. Can't find where you're at if you're in MS 4.1.

You may have better luck posting MSPro beta questions/comments in the beta bugs/comments section above. Mike and most of the regulars seem to be spending most of their time there trying to get Pro up and running. Mike has alot on his plate right now. This section is directed towards the 4.1 version.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Thanks Skip - yeah I can use the galaxy tab hardware previous page button to get back, but there is none on the MS Select Files view. I don't know about MS Pro though?? I have a paid version 4.1.6. Is MS Pro the free version?
MSPro is in beta right now and has the back button. The paid version of MS is the same as the free version at this point, minus the restrictions.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
okly dokly, thx Smile