• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting the zoom setting saved
Am loving using Mobile sheets and am now extracting pages from pdf books and handling them as songs but I always seem to be manually adjusting the zoom down to it's lowest setting whenever I load a new pdf. I've made sure that zoom is at it's lowest when I enter and save it into my mobile sheets library, but whenever I access it again it defaults to very large and i have to bring nearly every pdf file down to 50%.

Am I missing something simple that I could use to have the zoom setting saved to the pdf? anyone?

Sean
Why are you zooming everything down to 50%? Are you using the tablet in landscape mode and you don't want it to be so large? If so, you really should just disable the "Display Half Pages in Landscape" option in the settings.

Regardless, I would recommend that you do not adjust the zoom value in the song editor, and instead use the pinch zoom or zoom slider in the overlay while viewing the song. This value is saved in the database, so you should have no problems with it.

Mike
Thanks Mike, it was the 'display half pages in landscape' that needed unchecking, i do indeed use my tablet in portrait mode as it's a 22".

Many thanks. Sean