• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with this software
Hi
I'm trying free version of software mobilesheet and i will to buy a complete version.
I'm download from amazon becase google store write that this application is not compatible to my tablet iinn pro 9 (the amazon version is the last version? Bucause after I will buy on amazon the pay version)
But can I ask some info:
1. If I wiew a score and I play a mp3.. is possible in the meantime search another score and the mp3 does not stop ? I have try but when I browse other file mp3 is blocked (I have touch the scum who sends back on tablet is right?)...

2. If I connect a mouse to tablet how to access to player?
With hand I touch the end of screen , with mouse?

Sorry for my really bad english
I'm Italian
Let me know
THanks for all
Francesco
Hello Francesco,

I would suggest that if you do decide to buy MobileSheets, that you purchase off of SlideME. Amazon has a licensing model that requires that you have wifi access every week or two, otherwise it blocks you from accessing paid apps.

As far as your questions:

1) MobileSheetsPro, the next evolution of MobileSheets, is currently being beta tested by users and I hope to release it before the end of this month. It contains a setting to allow the mp3 player to keep playing even after you go back to the library screen.

2) If you use a mouse, you should be able to click on different areas of the screen the same way as if you tapped the screen. There is an option in the MobileSheets settings to "Enable USB Mouse Processing". If this is enabled, all mouse clicks will be used to turn pages, so you may want to uncheck this setting if you want to use the mouse for more than turning pages.

Mike
(12-04-2014, 02:48 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I would suggest that if you do decide to buy MobileSheets, that you purchase off of SlideME. Amazon has a licensing model that requires that you have wifi access every week or two, otherwise it blocks you from accessing paid apps.

I'm in support of this - Google already know far more than I would like about me and I'm happy to do anything that doesn't help them more Smile . Also, SlideMe accept PayPal, which I always prefer to use for online purchases.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here