• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Playback Features
Lightbulb 
Audio Playback is a very key feature for my performances and I am delighted that in addition to storing Lyrics and Lead Sheets I can play back backing tracks with a single app. Most audio players won't stop after playing a single file so the performer must stop the player after each song to avoid the next. MS fortunately plays the single song and stops.

Since I purchased on Amazon I still don't have the current version to try with my files. Here are some questions about the new version:

1. Android plays my WMA files fine on every tablet I have tried but the old PC app did not recognize WMAs...is this now functional?

2. Can more than one audio track per song be added? I have multiple versions of many tunes at various tempos and styles which share a common lead sheet or lyric. Some kind of ordering option like the pages option would be nice as long as the next song does not play automatically.

This a great app and will likely purchase a cheap tablet dedicated just for this app. Any recs for a cheap (really cheap 10 in tablet). My best really cheap option so far is the the Polaroid 701 which would be ok if it were a 10 inch model. Any recs below $200 would be appreciated.
I received the email from Amazon that says 2.4 has been approved. I'm not sure if it has rolled out to Kindle Fire yet. You should see the update very soon.

1.) I added wma support to the companion app, so this should work now. Please let me know if you have any issues.

2) Multiple audio tracks per song can be added. I reworked all of the audio selection stuff to support this.

Hopefully some other users can list some sub-$200 tablets.