• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed up pages in Set List
We are currently in the middle of a production. Our set list includes PDF’s of script and PDF’s of songs. On occasion a page from one of the script PDF’s will replace one off the pages of a song. It is repeatable for several times and then eventually will correct itself. We are currently using Mobilesheets Version 2.9 (waiting to upgrade until production is over), 2 Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablets and with an Airturn BT-105 and a Cicada Page Flip page turn pedal. It has happened on both tablets.

The set list is pretty large. Could that be part of the problem? Any other thoughts?

Thanks for any help.
I really thought this bug was fixed at some point, but none of the patch release notes specifically list it. I will go through some testing on my end to see if I can reproduce this problem. Just to verify, if I create a very large setlist and just flip through the pages, I should see this problem occasionally?

Thanks,
Mike
(12-11-2012, 11:42 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I really thought this bug was fixed at some point, but none of the patch release notes specifically list it. I will go through some testing on my end to see if I can reproduce this problem. Just to verify, if I create a very large setlist and just flip through the pages, I should see this problem occasionally?

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Mike,

Yes. It didn't happen often but it did happened on both of our tablets, sometimes going back and sometimes going forward. When my husband (using an Airturn BT-105) went back to page 1 of a song from page 2 he would end up with a page of script from another PDF and could never get back to page 1 of the song. In my case, when it happened (using touch or a cicada pedal) it would replace a page of music with a page of script from another PDF.

Also, when it happened, it took a while to repair itself. Sometimes we had to reload the set list. We are thinking it was because of setlist size (28 PDFs, some with a large number of pages) because that is the only time we have seen it. I have since broken the setlist into 2 so hopefully that will help.

Thanks again,
Linda