• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchronizing to keyboard
When Korg updated the PA600 operating system recently, it added a feature to allow synchronizing their Song-Book database to tablet music sheet readers so that when the song is selected on the k'board touch-pad, the tablet would select the score and display it. Mobile Sheets was identified as one such reader, but I've not read in the on-line manual how this is done.
The PA600 keyboard has two USB slots, one with the printer-like hole shape and a standard USB port for pen drives. The printer shaped port is for connection to a laptop, or a tablet, so I'm thinking that somehow a 'handshake' between the k'board and Mobile Sheets is acknowledged.
Can anyone assist?

thanks

David M.

This is a printout of the Korg update manual.

"Synchronizing the SongBook with external software [1.2]
Additional software has been created to work with the Song-Book. You can use Korg’s own SongBook Editor to edit single entries, the SongBook database and the Custom Lists on a WindowsPC. You can also use BauM Software’s SongBook+ for iPad, or Zubersoft’s MobileSheets for Android, to synchronize the SongBook entries with a tablet, and read lyrics and sheet music on the wider tablet display."
Hello David,

MobileSheetsPro, which is currently being beta tested and is almost ready for release, adds the MIDI capability that Korg is referencing. So you should have access to it very soon.

Mike
(01-18-2015, 05:19 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello David,

MobileSheetsPro, which is currently being beta tested and is almost ready for release, adds the MIDI capability that Korg is referencing. So you should have access to it very soon.

Mike

Thanks Mike,

will there be an extra cost for the update?

David
For the first 2-4 weeks, I'm going to charge $4, which is the difference in cost between MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro.

Mike