• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Use Azpen A1320
I just ordered one.  Are the ports set up so I can use a USB pedal and have it plugged in (charging) at the same time?

Thanks!
Bump ...
Did you get this, keep this ... using it? Good, bad, ugly??
thanks-
Okay, this is my backup. It seems fine. Very similar to Hannspree. I think for this price go for it (especially since you don't have to worry about Bluetooth).

It looks like now the version on Amazon comes with 16gb instead of 8gb, which is what I got. That was my big concern. So, this would take care of my one concern (I think I am doing okay with 8 gb anyway).

For $169.00, I would think this should work perfectly (I hope I am right).

Good luck!
Thanks for coming back on it jeffn1.
What was the end result of your question about USB pedal and charging at the same time - is that possible? Most Amazon reviews are saying it's a proprietary charger, which would seem to mean you can do the USB pedal cuz the charger-in jack is separate + not USB. But somebody answered a question on AMZ saying you CAN charge it thru the microUSB port. ??

Anybody else? 3 out of 9 reviews on Amazon said they were using it for sheet music + it was working - just wondering if there's any other MobileSheets users happy with it (or not happy) and what you like + not like.
thx
I don't think there is a problem charging and using the USB at the same time (the setup is similar to the Hannspree). I don't use it that often, because it is currently my backup. Don't know if you can charge via the USB. (I would try to stick to the charger provided).
K thx Jeffn, I appreciate it.