• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MobileSheets v3.9 and MobileSheets Companion v1.3.5 Released
I'm happy to announce that I've released MobileSheets v3.9 for all markets, although both Amazon and Barnes & Noble have to first approve the release. This update is a mix of new features and important fixes to bugs that have been reported by users. I was hoping to get more new features in this release, such as positional zooming, continuous vertical scrolling, audio player enhancements, etc, but I decided it was more important to get the bug fixes released first, and focus solely on new features for the next update. The changes for this release are as follows:

MobileSheets v3.9
- Fixed positioning of annotations and link points
- Added option to load setlists on the setlist editor screen (press & hold)
- Added option to load songs from both the setlist editor and collection editor
- File references are now kept to ensure that files shared by multiple songs are not deleted while deleting songs
- Fixed various crashes reported with adding and editing bookmarks
- Annotation lines can now be properly erased with the erase tool
- Fixed batch import to correctly group image files based on similar names
- Greatly improved tap detection for turning pages (added deadzone for movement)
- The overlay is now hidden automatically when a new song or setlist is loaded
- Added smoothing modes for freeform drawings. This greatly enhances the quality for high resolution tablets.
- Both search fields on the library screen are now cleared after a song or setlist is loaded
- Added ability to jump to a letter if viewing a sorted setlist
- Changed guitar tab to just tab
- Added freehand file support. You can add .fh files individually or use the batch import. Freehand files turn into .pngs
- Added a batch import button in the dropdown menu at the top right of the library screen
- Moved database location. It is now accessible from file browsers. The next update will add the ability for multiple tablets to share one database file
- Finished changes to support multiple languages.
- A number of other bug fixes and small enhancements

MobileSheets Companion v1.3.5
- Add default setting for Create subdirectory for song
- Fixed bug where cancelling a batch import caused a crash.
- Fixed bugs related to setlist ordering with duplicate songs.
- Added drag and drop file support for the music selection dialog
- Fixed bug where companion app could remove annotations from songs
- Added freehand (.fh) file support to both the Song editor and batch import dialog.
- Added dropdowns to metadata defaults dialog for faster selection
- Fixed bugs with certain source type filters not working
- Fixed batch import to correctly group image files with similar names

I hope everyone enjoys the new features. The next update should be a more exciting one full of big changes.

Mike
* * * CAUTION * * *
* * * BEFORE UPDATING MAKE A BACKUP TO YOUR COMPUTER AND YOUR TABLET * * *

All database on my Asus TF101 has been deleted after updating to V3.9 (532 songs !!!)
I found a backup data on my computer (three days old). But the backup function from companion does not work (V1.3.5)

I'm still looking for.

Any help Mike ?
DON'T DO THIS UPDATE!! ALL MY DB DESTROYED !!!!!

3500 ENTRIES !! HOURS OF WORK !!

CAN'T RESTORE IT

ALL PEOPLE BE CAREFUL !!!!!
Samuel Austin
Belle-Ile en Mer
France
Do not worry, your database is not destroyed. An error is occurring during the upgrade process that I unfortunately did not catch with my test tablets. Basically, the database is still stored in internal storage (hidden from everything), but I'm trying to look for it on the SD card now. I will release an update as soon as I can that will restore your database. I would highly recommend that all existing users wait for the next update, or backup their library before updating. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Thanks for your prompt reply. We waiting.
(01-08-2013, 03:57 AM)Joche Wrote: Thanks for your prompt reply. We waiting.

+1
Samuel Austin
Belle-Ile en Mer
France
I have pushed an update that should fix the database issue. Hopefully some of you can provide feedback so that I know everything is fixed for you. I'm a little concerned that there may still be some oddities with library restores, so I will continue to look into this. If any problems are found, I will try to group them all into a v4.0 release that I can fully test this weekend.

Thanks,
Mike
Hello !

(01-08-2013, 06:09 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I have pushed an update that should fix the database issue. Hopefully some of you can provide feedback so that I know everything is fixed for you.

Updated without trouble !

BRAVO !
Samuel Austin
Belle-Ile en Mer
France
Your new update pushed on google play works great. All songs are here again.

Congratulations Mike. Wink
(01-08-2013, 06:09 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I have pushed an update that should fix the database issue. Hopefully some of you can provide feedback so that I know everything is fixed for you.

It fixed it on my TF101 through SlideME.
Thanks for the quick response [Image: thumbsup.gif]
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, they say....
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, but still they come
Cannot open interestapp since the last update! Forcloses all the time! I have a gig tonight. Can you send me the version prior to this one please? HELP!

Archos 10.1 internet tablet Gen 8 Android 2.2

Cannot open interestapp since the last update! Forcloses all the time! I have a gig tonight. Can you send me the version prior to this one please? HELP!

I just sent another user a new .apk who had a gig tonight. He said it worked fine. Was that you or do you also require the update early? if so, please send me your email and I'll send the update to you ASAP.

Mike

(01-11-2013, 01:42 AM)motumbok Wrote: Cannot open interestapp since the last update! Forcloses all the time! I have a gig tonight. Can you send me the version prior to this one please? HELP!

It was me . Thank you very much!

It was me . Thank you very much!