• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MobileSheets v3.9 and MobileSheets Companion v1.3.5 Released
I just sent another user a new .apk who had a gig tonight. He said it worked fine. Was that you or do you also require the update early? if so, please send me your email and I'll send the update to you ASAP.

Mike

(01-11-2013, 01:42 AM)motumbok Wrote: Cannot open interestapp since the last update! Forcloses all the time! I have a gig tonight. Can you send me the version prior to this one please? HELP!

Archos 10.1 internet tablet Gen 8 Android 2.2

Cannot open interestapp since the last update! Forcloses all the time! I have a gig tonight. Can you send me the version prior to this one please? HELP!

Cannot open interestapp since the last update! Forcloses all the time! I have a gig tonight. Can you send me the version prior to this one please? HELP!

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets v3.9 and MobileSheets Companion v1.3.5 Released - by Zubersoft - 01-11-2013, 09:12 AM