• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two bugs combine to a disaster
Bug 
The first bug is that after opening a song, a few seconds later it will sometimes jump back to the previously-opened song. This happens nearly always after sleeping (if I did not exit the song before sleeping), and also after connecting to the companion app.

The second bug is that some/many error messages display in the center of the screen, AND NEVER GO AWAY. I have to reboot the tablet to get them to go away.

I displayed a song to check it, and found an error. So I exited the song and connected to the companion app. I deleted the song via the PC and added a new version (same song title, new PDF file). After disconnecting I opened the song (the new version was there). A few seconds later the error message popped up "cannot open file [filename of the old version]". This error message never dismisses and it visually blocks the center of every page. If I go Home on the tablet it remains, overdisplaying the tablet's home page. I had to reboot. Fortunately I was alone and had time to do that.

PLEASE FIX THESE BUGS! Especially in the new version. It's only a matter of time before one or both of them cause a disaster during performance. (The first one has happened several times while setting up for performances, but I can recover without problems; I NEVER sleep it during a performance, and have of course disabled its automatic sleeping on inactivity [I have tacet movements].)

This is MobileSheets 4.1.6 from Google Play, on a Hannspree 13" tablet running Android 4.2.2.
Neither of those bugs are present in the new version. Every day brings me closer to a release. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Mike
That's good to hear! I eagerly await your new release. As I am in a rehearsal schedule for a March 14 concert I cannot take time to try your beta. Perhaps after then I can assist you by trying the beta.
I have upgraded to version 1.2.1 and see neither of these bugs in > 20 hours of use. Thanks!