• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheaper Bluetooth option
I spent around US$ 9 to make my pedal.
I bought a simple mouse and made no modification on it. I can still use the mouse normally when I'm not using the Mobile Sheet app.
I just made a MDF box with 2 plates held together by small hinges.
Two pieces of wood shaped curve press the side buttons and I can control the program using the side mouse buttons. (back and forward)
The square in the left pedal serves to press both sides with the right foot without changing the heel position. The left plate moves to the next page and the right starts and stops the  scrolling.
I glued some cork stoppers to keep the mouse in position.
I think the pictures explain better.
The mouse is a bluetooth Vinik B100.
This is my first post. Sorry if I made any mistake

Sorry about my bad english.

Paulo Gomes

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg][Image: 3.jpg][Image: 4.jpg][Image: 5.jpg]
Nice work.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
That's a real cheap solution congratulations! 😀😀

I also thought making a diy Bluetooth pedal with ez fruit key but the coast would have been around 40€ without nice features like low battery led, no fear that it doesn't work because I didn't wrong etc...

So finally, I will buy the airturn ped at 63€ you can find on baxshop with free shipping. As far as I'm concerned, it's worth paying these 20€. ( please correct my English ).

Envoyé de mon LG-D855 en utilisant Tapatalk
I did it.
Acquired two tablet folios with integrated Bluetooth keyboards for less than $10 each.
Hacked off the extraneous bits of the folio that didn't fit my tablet(s) anyway.
After considering several 'pedal' possibilities, I've settled on the K. I. S. S. option of sticking four rubber 'key extensions' along the bottom row of keys.
I used small rubber stoppers (sliced in two) as the 'key extensions', and blu-tack to stick them to the keys of my choice.,
When applied carefully, the blu-tack holds pretty well...but since it is made to be removable. perhaps some sort of permanent cement would be better in case of clumsy-foot that could knock the nubs loose.
I could be wrong, it happened once before.