• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New songs stuck on "loading " screen
 For several months, I cannot view newly uploaded songs. I unistalled and reinstalled MS on the tablet today hoping it would fix the problem.  I can see older songs, but not the new ones. I have 1800 songs on there, but it gets stuck on the loading screen for the 50 or so new ones.  I tried batching from the PC and from the tablet with no luck. I am batching from dropbox and have been able to do that just fine before. Kindle Fire 8.9 HD  I am soooooo frustrated.
Hi Dyanne,

I am really sorry to hear you've been running into issues. I have a fix coming that may take care of what you are seeing. I'd like you to try something for me: if you load a song, and you see the loading screen, then you hit the back button, and load that same song again, does it load normally? If so, the fix I'm going to push out will take care of the problem.

Mike
(04-20-2015, 11:29 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Hi Dyanne,

I am really sorry to hear you've been running into issues. I have a fix coming that may take care of what you are seeing. I'd like you to try something for me: if you load a song, and you see the loading screen, then you hit the back button, and load that same song again, does it load normally? If so, the fix I'm going to push out will take care of the problem.

Mike

It still does not load and it pops all the way out of the software.  A couple of times, it brought up a song for a split second and then shut down. Thanks for the quick reply! Big Grin
Well that doesn't sound good at all. That sounds more like an issue with the PDF library or some kind of error involving running out of memory. Any chance you can export one of the songs that is causing problems so I can try loading it on one of my tablets? Just long press the song, select the overflow at the top right of the library screen and select Export. If you email the file to support@zubersoft.com, I will see what I can learn so we can take care of this issue.

Thanks,
Mike