• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobilesheetsPro 1.0.2 and Companion 2.0.0 Released
It's definitely bugged. I'll get it fixed - thanks.

Mike
(04-17-2015, 08:48 PM)mjlarocque Wrote: Is there an update to MobileSheetsPro?  I have just been on Google Store right now, and it is MobileSheets that had an update???

Just wanted to say that I have just checked now, and I do see the update in Google Apps Store.  Smile
(04-18-2015, 07:00 AM)Zuberman Wrote: It's definitely bugged. I'll get it fixed - thanks.

Mike

How come it works for me?
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Are you testing the companion pro or the tablet? This problem is specific to the companion app.
Companion Pro
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
hi everyone, downloaded the pro version, when I go to import from dropbox my back up file from the previous version I get this error message, This app is in development and cant accept more users, contact the app developer and ask them to use the Dropbox API App console to apply for production status, I Haven't a clue what theat means, any ideas, cheers
Now that I've had time to read the manual and play around, I still have a question about the companion app. I use the "custom" field as a part of the song title. In the companion, I have to move the custom tab next to the title tab. Can we possibly have the ability to lock in the preferred order of the tabs? I think we talked about it in the original version. I know your plate is very full, and I'm patient. 

Also, what is "enable advanced connection options"?

Thanks.
art - I've applied for production status with Dropbox. They have to approve my application before they let an unlimited number of users connect to Dropbox through my app. This usually takes 1-2 business days, so hopefully it will go through during the beginning of the week.

Snuggs - Check out page 17 of the manual here: http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/MobileSheetsPro.pdf. You will see a section on Configuration Tabs which lets you choose which tabs you want and in what order.

As for the "advanced connection options", that enables connecting over USB. I wanted the USB connection option to be less prevalent, as it's extremely difficult to get working and I didn't want most users trying it, as the USB option was confusing many people. Some people still need the USB option though, so I didn't want to remove it entirely.

Mike
(04-20-2015, 01:57 AM)Zuberman Wrote: art - I've applied for production status with Dropbox. They have to approve my application before they let an unlimited number of users connect to Dropbox through my app. This usually takes 1-2 business days, so hopefully it will go through during the beginning of the week.

Snuggs - Check out page 17 of the manual here: http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/MobileSheetsPro.pdf. You will see a section on Configuration Tabs which lets you choose which tabs you want and in what order.

As for the "advanced connection options", that enables connecting over USB. I wanted the USB connection option to be less prevalent, as it's extremely difficult to get working and I didn't want most users trying it, as the USB option was confusing many people. Some people still need the USB option though, so I didn't want to remove it entirely.

Mike

Thanks Mike. I'm actually referring to the tab order in the companion app window. When I'm using the companion to organize, I have to move the Custom tab each time I connect. 
I didn't even realize reordering the columns in the main list worked. I'll try to utilize this with a setting to save the order of columns.
hi everyone is there an update to the original download, if there is where do I find it cheers
Yep, go to Playstore and update.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
thanks skip but I didn't explain properly I already have the pro version and I thought mike did an update to that
The Pro version does it's update by going to play store. When your there look at the upper left, there is an icon that drops a list where you can list your apps. When that is displayed, you should find that MSP needs updating. press update and it happens.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Why don't you guys do auto update?