• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the ideal tablet for MobileSheetsPro
I have a "König & Meyer 19740-000-55" for my Note 12.2 and it works fine. Not really cheap with €49, though.
(09-02-2015, 08:52 PM)Harry_M Wrote: I have a "König & Meyer 19740-000-55" for my Note 12.2 and it works fine. Not really cheap with €49, though.

Thanks Harry
I have not had any problem with a regular Manhasset stand, but be sure the desk tilt is tight enough. And, of course, don't leave the tablet on it during breaks or when people are passing by trying to get to their seats (this is if you are in an orchestra).
I have a quality (though brandless) stand and a brandless tablet adapter that nicely fits the stand when I remove the document holder.

I needed to replace one screw (see image #4) since the original screw was just too thick to fit the slits in the head of the stand.
During rehearsals I usually use the stand with the document holder fitted, so it is easy to put on a piece of paper, a pen, etc.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
For me, one of the advantages of using a standard music stand is that it allows me to place my instrument mixer (I have three instruments) close to hand.

Although the picture shows a couple of plastic strips retaining the tablet, I have since modified this to a Velcro strip on the back of the tablet, with another on the stand - this allows easy change between my two tablets (which are different sizes).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I am very happy with this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OR7...detailpage

It is smaller than a regular music stand.

I put velcro on the tablet and the stand, so it seems very secure (it is cheaper and more versatile than some other tablet holders I tried).

Jeff
(09-04-2015, 02:45 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: I am very happy with this:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OR7...detailpage

I put velcro on the tablet and the stand, so it seems very secure (it is cheaper and more versatile than some other tablet holders I tried).

Jeff

Thanks so much Jeffn1 !
Wink 
Thanks in advance !
that's bright enough to work in direct sunlight.

sorry for the delay in answering , today I checked under the sunshine the brightness of the tablet, and works very well . If you need it, i can take a photo for you. let me know.
Greetings
(09-04-2015, 01:19 PM)CholitoWeb Wrote: that's bright enough to work in direct sunlight ... i can take a photo

CholitoWeb- thanks for coming back on it.
A photo would be great if it's not a lot of trouble for you.
best-
(09-04-2015, 01:12 PM)CholitoWeb Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 02:45 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: I am very happy with this:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OR7...detailpage

Jeff

Thanks so much Jeffn1 !
But, I think you have to attach it to a mic stand.  Check that out.
[attachment=371]
[attachment=370]
(09-04-2015, 01:32 PM)chrisss Wrote: A photo would be great

Here are the pics under a intense sun at 1:00PM . (Note even could play more than 20 minutes under this sun)

Sorry for the fingerprints. The pics do not have any filter or retouching.

Greetings

[Image: xVG6UQ][Image: ydZYrg]
https://flic.kr/p/ydZYrg   https://flic.kr/p/xVG6UQ
(09-05-2015, 04:19 AM)CholitoWeb Wrote:   Here are the pics under a intense sun at 1:00PM . (Note even could play more than 20 minutes under this sun)
Thanks very much, very helpful, and very impressive screen in the sun.
(09-04-2015, 01:18 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: For me, one of the advantages of using a standard music stand is that it allows me to place my instrument mixer (I have three instruments) close to hand.

Just for the sake of curiosity: What instruments and what mixer?
I regularly use 3 to 4 guitars with very different output levels but I haven't found a good mixer for that. Most small mixers are microphone-level mixers.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I have two Hannspree 13.3" tablets, and like them very much; the music displayed is essentially full size (I crop it). The battery has always been >50% after every rehearsal or concert, but in addition to a backup tablet I carry a power supply and extension cord. It fits on an orchestra music stand just fine (USB and power connectors on the top). I have had problems with it slipping off a piano's music rack, so I always keep some painters low-residue tape in my kit, which has solved the problem (also useful to tape down pedals on slick floors). I have always been able to adjust it so glare reflecting from stage lighting is not a problem.

I also have two Bili Pro USB pedals with right-angle OTG adapters, but they need debouncing and I have had trouble with that. I'm hoping the new version of MS (1.2.1) will fix it.