• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insert song at marked position
Hi,
it would be useful (especially for long set lists) that a new song could be placed within the set list.

To do that the both songs (song in set list to insert the nee one behind and the new song in song list which will be inserted) should be marked and a new button will do this operation.

If "mark song" in set list than a further button "delete song" would be nice.

At the moment, the drag'n'drop for long lists makes me mad.

Regards
I can absolutely add a new "insertion" mode. I think the way it would behave is, you would tap once on the song to add, and then tap on a song in the setlist to add the song after that one. If you tap a song in the list twice, it will add it to the end of the setlist. Does that sound reasonable?

I'm going to be introducing a new drag & drop control very soon. Hopefully once it's ready, the drag & drop won't be so painful.
(01-25-2013, 03:41 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I can absolutely add a new "insertion" mode. I think the way it would behave is, you would tap once on the song to add, and then tap on a song in the setlist to add the song after that one. If you tap a song in the list twice, it will add it to the end of the setlist. Does that sound reasonable?

I'm going to be introducing a new drag & drop control very soon. Hopefully once it's ready, the drag & drop won't be so painful.

Sounds good Rolleyes