• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Screen while zooming
Hi, 
when i am trying to zoom in very high, my screen is going black. Maybe a bug with rendering the pdf File?

Greetings,
Markus
It may be a limitation with your tablet's memory. What kind of tablet are you currently using? Zooming in very high creates very large images to be rendered, as I'm not limiting the render region to what is shown on the screen - I render the whole page so that it doesn't change while you pan around. Typically if the screen goes black, it's either taking a long time to render the zoomed in image, or an out of memory exception was generated.
Hi Mike!

I have a Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid with 16 GB and Android V.4.2.1
When i open the same File with Acrobat or another Programm (incl. the green MobileSheets), zooming and paning in any level is right.
In MS Pro sometimes the zoom Level jump back to Start or the Screen is going black.
Normally i dont need to zoom into my Sheets, so i could not say when this Problem appeares first.

Greetings
Markus
Zooming in annontation Mode with MS Pro works without any problems.

Greetings
Markus
The annotation editor uses a low quality zoom, while the main song display uses a high quality zoom. I believe the high quality zoom is causing issues for you for whatever reason. I plan on adding an option to disable the high quality zooming, which you may want to take advantage of once it's available.